p. CakeMail is an open-architecture, multilingual email marketing platform. CakeMail's layered design is specifically meant for interactive marketing agencies, software companies, and web firms looking for an easy way to add email automation to their offering, synchronize data sources, reinforce their own brand, and add to their bottom line.
CakeMail is seeking a Marketing Manager
What you'll do
- Work with Sales, and Product Development groups to drive projects.
- Define and implement a customer communications and lead generation strategy.
- Contribute to the product improvement process.
- Manage CakeMail's main web property, www.cakemail.com
- Track and improve the conversion rate of website visitors and product trailers.
- Develop marketing plan in conjunction with sales department.
- Collaborate with PR resources.
- Determine ROI on marketing operations.
- Report and present competitive intelligence.
- Define market research studies to gain knowledge about user attitudes and behavior.
- Develop collateral that optimally positions the strengths of our products.
- Analyze potential partner relationships.
- Contribute to industry discussions online, such as ReputationWiki.org and the Email Marketer's Club.
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus.
- Four plus years experience in product marketing, direct marketing, marketing program management, or consulting.
- Knowledge of the Email Marketing industry.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Focused on results.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
- Understanding of the search and online advertising market.
- Understanding of CakeMail's strategic and competitive position.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous options package.
- Possibility of working remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Cupcakes and cool T-shirts!
Email Francois Lane f at cake mail dot com.