BorderWare is looking for a bright and talented contract User Interface Developer for a minimum of 6 months who is looking for an excellent opportunity to be part of an exceptional and highly technical development team developing and designing the user interface for BorderWare’s next generation firewall appliance.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Good eye for usability and web design.
- Previous experience working on designing and developing user interfaces with minimal supervision.
- Able to multi-task, juggle priorities, and is effective working as a team and individually.
- Quick to learn new languages
Required Technical Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years in related work experience
- PHP (4.x, 5.x), Object Oriented Programming
- Standards Based Web Development
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL (PostGreSQL)
- Linux/FreeBSD, BASH
- Basic Apache Administration
- Basic Knowledge of TCP/IP networking (routing, etc)
- University Degree or College Certificate in computer science related field required.
Sound interesting? Please email your resume to: [email protected] citing the position title in the subject line.