p. Tiny Planet is hiring a web systems developer to help us deliver effective solutions for our clients. The position is full-time, starts immediately, and pays in the vicinity of 70-80 k$/yr.
We are not incredibly picky about the specific technologies you currently know. Our solutions (today) primarily involve PHP, Perl, Apache, PostgreSQL, and Linux. This will inevitably change, and we want to hire someone who can deal with that change, and even lead it.
We expect you to have mastered whatever technologies you’ve been using, and we expect that you’ll be able to master any other technology that we need in the future.
- Above-average coding skills.
- Unixy mind-set
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Understanding of computer science, software engineering, development process, and all that good stuff.
- Able to work full-time in our offices near King and Dufferin in Toronto.
- Willing to be on-call in the pager rotation (compensated, of course).
- Nice salary
- Flexible time
- Free drinks and snacks (incl. beer) in the office.
Send your resume to Stephen van Egmond – svanegmond at tinyplanet dot ca.
About Tiny Planet
Tiny Planet is a consulting firm, based in Toronto, that has been in business since 2003. Our main service is solving business, collaboration, or technology problems with open-source tools. We are two business partners, a couple of part-timers, and have no outside investors.