The Creative Director is responsible for the creative strategies and direction of advertising, and marketing materials and campaigns.
- Evaluates and ensures the quality of creative content for existing clients, new business and client pitches.
- Utilizes imaginative flair, awareness of marketing techniques, working knowledge of the latest computer programs and an understanding of production specifications, costs and time limits, all of which can impact the design.
- Develops creative concepts and manage through production a wide range of online and offline initiatives, including: functional prototypes, web site graphics, banners, flash animations, business development partnership initiatives and other online collateral.
- Develops and enforce enforces detailed style guides to direct and improve internal design and production results.
- Works effectively across departments to understand business needs and to manage the delivery of final products.
- Five to seven years multi-media design experience with at least two years supervising and training designers.
- Thorough understanding of the digital design and production workflow for web/multimedia projects.
- Understanding of video, print and audio processes and workflows an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment, meeting strict deadlines; maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and flexible to shift priorities quickly.
- Self-starter, maintains initiative, and has ownership/strong sense of responsibility.
- Aptitude and desire to learn emerging web tools and technologies.
Send your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to [email protected], quoting the job you’re applying for in the subject line. No phone calls, please.