The Senior Designer applies user-centered experience to conceive, develop, and execute wire frames and graphical mockups for web and other new media products for major international brands.
- Contribute to product design both at the front-end executing a range of rapid prototypes to implementing the final design.
- Act as the interactive design expert, reporting on best practices, innovative designs, etc.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the design of intuitive, user-centered interfaces for digital media sites and services.
- Experience in one of the following areas: consumer websites/services, plus interactive advertising, interactive marketing, game interface design, mobile, and video.
- Strong creative design skills can take an assignment to the next level without explicit direction.
- Mastery of project concept creation, site architecture, user-interface specification, functionality specification, and interactive design.
- Familiarity with display of video, sound, and interactive technologies online
- Conversant in broader interactive concepts such as databases, video, and server-side technology
- Demonstrated ability to design quickly and multi-task effectively under pressure.
- Inquisitive, energetic self-motivator with passion for media/consumer products.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong preference given to candidates with Flash design skills.
Send your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to [email protected], quoting the job you’re applying for in the subject line. No phone calls, please.