Intrafinity is seeking a Lead Software Architect to lead the design and development of cutting-edge web-based solutions. You will lead the full lifecycle of software development from conception, analysis, user interface and back-end design, implementation, testing and deployment. The candidate must have a strong background in both server-based .NET technologies and Microsoft SQL Server and will have developed and deployed highly available applications. You will be responsible for:
The Lead Software Architect is responsible for the technical specifications, architecture and design for the development of .NET solutions; analyzing requirements, translating requirements into design specifications, analyzing system capabilities, the estimation of project efforts and providing system development and implementation guidance to development team; and authoring Architecture, Concept and Design Documents.
- Designing and overseeing the development of next-generation web-based solutions
- Co-managing a team of application developers
- Developing policies in support of software development, QA and deployment;
- Manage software release timelines and project schedules;
- Present project issues, technology alternatives and design recommendations to management as necessary;
- Work closely with product management to refine next-generation product designs and translate product concepts into technical plans and prototypes as required;
- Write supporting technical design and delivery documentation as required; and
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 7+ years experience developing and delivering dynamic, scalable applications
- Technical leadership experience – currently a Technical Lead or Architect;
- Strong experience in developing software architecture designs, requirement documents, and specifications.
- Strong .NET programmer with 5-7 years of professional experience and solid object- and pattern-oriented design skills;
- Development experience in C# and Web 2.0 technology;
- Experience with n-tier web deployment architecture using IIS;
- Good understanding of current application security techniques;
- Experienced with current software development methodologies;
- Strong analytical skills, decisive and be detail-oriented; and
- Excellent English communication skills â€“ written, verbal and presentation.
Please forward a detailed Word Resume to [email protected].