The Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN) continues to both grow and expand within and across health sectors in the province of Ontario. OTN is currently seeking a Corporate Data Manager. A Design-oriented Analyst, the role will lead OTN’s drive to offer new and existing Application Services over the web to internal and external users The candidate will ideally be located in the Toronto office but consideration will be given to candidates preferring to work from a regional office.
Qualifications and Attributes
- University Degree in business or computer sciences.
- 7+ years Experience in increasing senior roles in web service strategy, User Interface Design and Business Process Analysis.
- Experience developing narratives and wireframes from end-user interaction.
- Experience with web-delivered enterprise applications.
- Experience with portal/portlet technology is desired.
- Excellent leadership, Customer Management and Group Facilitation skills.
- Superlative oral, written communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task numerous simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, organizational, project management, decision making and analytical skills.
- Experience and formal training combined with demonstrated performance and ability may substitute for stipulated academic/experience requirements.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Collaborate with Marketing and other client-facing groups to design web services for external members that enable customer self-service.
- Collaborate with internal user groups to develop web services that promote efficiency, productivity and scalability of OTN’s telehealth offerings.
- Develop and maintain a delivery-oriented Web Strategy and a Web Services Roadmap that balances OTN resources with the growing demand for on-line services from members and other stakeholders.
- Educate and lead OTN internal staff and management in understanding the capabilities and constraints of on-line web-based services.
- Provide leadership and develop relationships to ensure successful adoption of service offerings.
If you are a highly organized professional with strong analytical and reporting skills looking to become part of a dynamic team and growing organization, check out our website: www.otn.ca. Please forward your resume quoting job title User Interface to [email protected] or fax: 416-446-4138 by February 8th, 2008. This position is open to OTN employees and external candidates. We thank all candidates, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.