Citizens Bank of Canada
It's our visual appeal and user friendliness that's in focus as you assume a key role with Citizen's Bank â€” Canada's first virtual bank with over 500 enthusiastic and passionate employees. It's not just the virtual stuff that makes us different; we're also focused on people, eager to give back to our community, and serious about corporate social responsibility. Sound like a good fit?
Reporting to the Manager, Web User Experience, the Web User Project Manager implements interactive initiatives, plans and managers new projects and is the primary Web User Experience Services' contact for an assigned client group. The Web User Experience Manager develops content strategy, develops and maintains websites, tracks traffic and makes recommendations based on analysis, and coaches the day to day work of Web Specialists.
- Conducts business analyses, completes business case preparation and research relevant to the development and implementation of new Web initiatives.
- Manages assigned Web User Experience projects: designing, budgeting, implementing, troubleshooting and measuring success.
- Develops and manages Content Management strategy to direct the flow, tone and delivery of content.
- Supports Online Banking; providing analysis, budget forecasting and business cases for functionality enhancements, documenting and implementing enhancements, implementing FAQ's and demo tools and tracking and reporting measures of success.
- Conducts user and task analysis, develops use cases and personas, creates and evaluates design prototypes, and conducts user research and usability testing.
- Collaborates with other Marketing & Strategic Planning areas to develop Web Marketing strategy.
- Supervises, develops and provides leadership and direction to the Web analysts.
Email Nancy Beaty anancy_beaty at vancity dot com or visit www.citizensbank.ca