Oculus is the leading provider of innovative business visualization software solutions for the Fortune 500, federal government agencies and third party software companies. This dynamic group specializes in custom software research, design and development of top-end decision-support systems utilizing 2D and 3D visualization technology and advanced interactive user interface concepts for world-leading clients. Oculus' work is regularly published in leading journals. As an Oculus team member, you will be developing solutions to the most challenging, mission-critical information problems, and you will collaborate with world-leaders in many other leading-edge fields. This is a unique opportunity with huge upside for developing marketable skills and gaining exposure to contacts available almost nowhere else.
The applicant should bring unique creativity and vision to projects and be able to execute independently or as part of a small team. Ideally the candidate has experience designing user interfaces and integrating multiple systems. The ability to learn rapidly and a willingness to explore are essential. We are looking for a range of abilities.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- .NET development
- Software engineering and the full SDLC
- Experience building complex graphical user interface applications
- Experience with the theory and practice of HCI and interaction design
- Experience with interactive 2D and/or 3D graphics
- Software Architecture and Design
- Experience in design and presentation
- High-level of skill a must: Masters in Computer Science or five years experience preferred
Additionally, it would be beneficial to have a working knowledge of:
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Web Services
- Microsoft Project
- Relational Databases
- Excel Services
Applicants must be Canadian or US citizens with at least ten years of residency.
The compensation for this role is competitive. Please forward your resume to [email protected]. We appreciate your response however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about Oculus, visit our website at http://www.oculusinfo.com/