NETELLER is a fast-moving global company with energy, passion and drive, and our team has the smarts, attitude and skills to get the job done.
Today we operate the world’s largest independent online money transfer business with millions of members in over 160 countries, thousands of merchants and billions of dollars processed annually. NETELLER (UK) Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
This position is in our Information Technology Division. For more information visit http://www.neteller-group.com/.
NETELLER is currently seeking a Interactive Product Designer to join their team.
As the Interactive Designer on the Product Design Team you must possess a unique blend of business and creative design savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time trying to understand customer problems, and find innovative interactive design solutions for the broader market. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. Through your advanced collaboration abilities and exceptional design skills you will develop interactive elements, including prototypes, web interfaces, CMS templates, GUI graphics, RIAs and rapid prototypes. You will work closely with creative leads, IAs, Content Strategists and front-end developers to deliver user-centric solutions.
- Creating rapid prototypes based on value-added business concepts and requirements.
- Strong ability creating innovative user-centric interactive experiences and graphical user interfaces.
- Collaborating with, interpreting concepts and taking direction from senior advisors.
- Analyzing and interpreting business goals and objectives into conceptual designs.
- Understanding technical limitations and requirements/specifications for prototypes and translating them into useful and useable user interfaces and workflows.
- Developing creative approaches to resolving complex user experience problems and conveying approaches a in tangible form.
- Strong ability and knowledge working with Front-end developers creating production GUI elements optimized for both desk-top and web-based applications
- Collaborating with Marketing to define and uphold corporate brand experience and Corporate Identity throughout all interactive and graphical elements.
- Working in production environment.
- Must be innovative; demonstrate an ability to think “out of the box” and beyond what is asked for
- Influencing in the user-centered design process, including mapping user needs to functional requirements and conceptual designs, user-task analysis, storyboarding and iterative end user validation, testing and redesign.
- Extensive understanding of user-centered design principles, analytical and conceptual design skills, and the ability to evangelize effective product development processes.*
- Monitoring and ensuring quality assurance in the development of low and high fidelity prototypes for Proof of Concept and Developer Specification, as appropriate
- Working with the various business groups and the Product Team (Product Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst(s), Development, QA) to ensure the quality and timely delivery of GUI elements and conceptual prototypes
- 5+ years of creative direction and/or interactive solution design experience in a software or internet company
- Strong creative design skills and the ability to translate analysis into creative and innovative product solutions
- Creating GUI construction files with Photoshop and Flash; Menus, Dynamic Elements, etc.
- Interface Design, HCI, Human Factors, Computer Science, and/or Cognitive Psychology
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and/or Dreamweaver.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong collaboration skills in working with team members, and other cross-functional groups
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 (min)
- Adobe Flash 8 (min)
- Adobe Illustrator (required)
- Adobe Dreamweaver 8 (Plus)
- Final Cut (Plus)
- Sound Editing (Plus)
- Adobe After Effects (Plus)
- Flash Media Server (plus)
- Adobe Flex Development (plus)
- Apollo Development (plus)
- Formal design degree, diploma or related experience required
To apply online, please click on the following: http://jobs-neteller.icims.com/neteller_jobs/jobs/candidate/job.jsp?jobid=1579&mode=view
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In compliance with the Privacy laws, we commit to utilising this information only for the express purpose for which it was sent to us, which is to secure possible employment with the NETELLER Group. Unless you notify the company otherwise, the company may contact you if another potentially suitable position becomes available. All information collected will be kept by the company for a period of six months.