Making Every Click Count
Creating a positive experience for our clients and their customers is what NexKlix is all about. We develop engaging and effective online strategies to ensure that our clients' web initiatives deliver strong business results by meeting the needs of their customers.
We are currently seeking a full-time User Experience Architect.
The primary role of User Experience Architect will be to conceive the end user experience of client web sites and ecommerce applications. The candidate will lead requirements gathering sessions with project stakeholders, conduct competitive assessments, user interviews and usability audits to establish project goals. They will lead in the organization of content, the design of site architectures and user interfaces. They will work with the creative team to ensure the project's business and usability requirements are integrated into an engaging and dynamic online user experience.
- Incorporate user-centered design processes, best practices and standards.
- Gather project requirements through stakeholder and user interviews.
- Create personas, site architectures, user flows, wireframes and high-level prototypes to communicate the user experience to our client and internal creative and development teams.
- Perform as a creative lead to ensure the project delivers the expected end user experience.
- Participate in competitive audits, usability assessments, benchmarking, site measurement reviews and optimization initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- 4 years of Internet industry experience in designing and/or developing user interfaces for corporate web sites, web-based applications and/or eRetail.
- A degree or relevant training in Interaction Design, Information Architecture/Library Science, Usability or Graphic Design.
- Must be proficient in design applications such as Visio, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and MS Office.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences including client stakeholders, users, and internal design and development teams.
- Demonstrate ability in managing multiple projects with a strong attention to detail and a sense of humour.
If interested, please forward your resume to [email protected] with INFORMATION ARCHITECT in the subject line.