Information Architect, Manager, Mindblossom, Toronto, Canada———————————————-
Information Architect, Manager
GROW brand. GROW customers. GROW results.
You as the Manager of Information Architect will:
- Manage the allocation of resources for the user experience department and participate in both engagement and account planning
- Collaborate with a team of managers across creative and technical to drive success across all accounts
- Author and champion a user experience centric perspective within Mindblossom; from both a creative and technology application.
- Collaborating with project team members and clients to develop organizational/structural concepts for Web site projects
- Ensuring IA documentation is continuously updated and distributed to the production team
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to refine IA process and integrated into the overall creative offering.
- Assess client and user needs
- Define target audience
- Analyze the industry
- Gathering information
- Identify content that helps support user goals and business goals
- Heuristic evaluation of client/competitor websites and documentation
- Usability test plan, testing and final report
- Contribute to qualitative and quantitative user research
- Concept and strategy for information architecture and user interface
- User personas
- User segmentations
- User scenarios
- Key user paths
- Content inventory
- Site map
- Flow chart
- Naming and Labeling
- Efficient navigation system
- Logical, Detail-oriented, and Creative
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in information architecture/usability, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, HCI, Interaction Design or related communication field
- Ability to work with clients and users to understand their goals
- Solid knowledge of the principles of information architecture, usability, and web-based user experience design
- Team management experience in terms of growth and development and day to day operations
- Experience observing user research and translating user research into design decisions
- Extensive knowledge of page layout / prototyping tools such as Visio, Axure or OmniGraffle.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written forms
- Familiarity with online analytics and other tools
Who is Mindblossom?
Mindblossom is a full-service interactive marketing agency which leverages innovative ideas, design and technology to deliver marketing solutions that sell and succeed.
With a proven track record of providing custom interactive marketing solutions for the world’s biggest brands, our work consistently delivers unmatched business results, reduced project costs and maximum brand impact.
A big part of who we are involves understanding who you are. While our clients range in terms of need, scope, budget and size, they all demand the same thing – to GROW.
How to apply
Email only please. Send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]