HabaÃ±ero Consulting Group is looking to further expand its User Experience team with a talented Website and Web Application UE Developer. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible, and have a strong customer service ethic. A user-centric design philosophy is also required to be able to balance an outstanding user experience with clean, standards-compliant code.
- Develop highly usable presentation layer solutions on a variety of platforms, including traditional websites, Flash/Flex, and the Microsoft Office product family, such as Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, InfoPath, and Visio
- Work effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including customer stakeholders, project managers, business analysts, designers, developers, testers, and systems personnel
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle
Required Skills and Experience
- Relevant education, training, or experience
- A strong interest in usability engineering
- Relevant Microsoft Office programming experience
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server and relational database design
- Strong English language skills (oral and written)
Nice-to-have Skills and Experience
- WSS or MOSS 2007 development
- ActionScript 2.0 and ActionScript 3.0 Flash/Flex/AIR development
- Silverlight 1.0 and Silverlight 1.1 development
- An appreciation for business problems and a good sense of solution design
- Awareness of agile modelling and lightweight development processes
- Excellent communication skills
- A focus on customer service and delivery
- Highly organized
- Able to research and apply knowledge effectively
Applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference conversations.
No phone calls please. Apply by sending your resume to: [email protected]. In the subject of your e-mail, please include either “User Experience Developer-Vancouver” or “User Experience Developer-Calgary”. We thank you very much for your submission but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.