Do you want to:
- Make a difference?
- Build exciting cutting edge applications and websites that will be used by millions of people yearly?
- Work for a young, fun, growing, successful internet company located in a downtown Toronto loft?
If so, then this may be the ideal opportunity for you! Kanetix is Canada’s largest online insurance quote comparison service.
As a key member of our Website Development team, the successful candidate(s) will work on all aspects of running an online business; from implementing the front-end website, developing back-end rating engines, designing databases, and integrating with other companies computer systems. You will use the latest web technologies to provide scalable technical solutions for real business problems.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Working knowledge within a UNIX or Linux platform
- Database experience using SQL
- Strong focus on delivering high quality code
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong, proven individual and team performer
- Experience with XML, Oracle, Apache, Java
- General understanding of insurance
- â€œBig pictureâ€ thinker and able to deliver scalable solutions
Send your resume to [email protected]
About Kanetix Ltd.
Launched in October 1999, Kanetix (kanetix.ca and kanetix.com) is an international marketing and technology company that provides access to insurance information and online quote comparisons for Internet shoppers in Canada and the US. Kanetix is the leader in developing and providing online insurance quotation technology, systems, and websites for Canada’s top insurance companies.
The compensation package consists of a competitive salary, benefits, and bonus.
Please note, only those candidates who qualify for an interview will be contacted.