Job Title: Webmaster – 13 Month Contract
Category: TSX Technologies
Posted Date: 13-Nov-07
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This position is within the Application Services Delivery Team of TSX Technologies is responsible for working closely with the business areas of the organization to maintain and update TSX web site content.
Key characteristics of this position include:
- Responsible for timely and accurate HTML development, testing and publication of all web content changes to static content on TSX.com and other related web sites. Also responsible for image/graphic design, Flash development, and various other web developments tasks that may arise.
- Liaising with the Web Content Coordinator and various Business Area Representatives on day-to-day web needs; providing technical and design feedback on requests.
- Development and deployment of XSL style sheets for maintenance and updates to dynamic portions of TSX.com and other related web sites.
- Assistance with other projects as required.
- A combination of a new media, communications, and/or web design/development degree and/or 2-3 years work experience.
- Excellent HTML/CSS/JS/XSL development skills.
- Strong Adobe PhotoShop and Flash experience; FireWorks and XMLSpy an asset.
- Experience with FTP
- Knowledge of Internet browser capabilities and restrictions
- Detail-oriented, flexible self-starter with ability to multi-task, and work independently.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be reliable with confidential or sensitive content
- Able to handle both innovation and set processes in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Able to handle some flexibility in tasks and workload as requirements change.
- General experience with Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint); and experience generating Adobe PDFs and optimization of PDFs
- Some experience with WebTrends web analytics software an asset
- Some experience Verity Site Search an asset