Maplesoft is a leading developer of interactive mathematical software. Its innovative suite of products harnesses the power of mathematics to provide industry, government and academia with the ultimate set of technical productivity tools.
Why Join Us?
We’ve entered one of the most exciting periods in our history. New technologies, new international markets, and new ways of offering solutions to customers are just some examples of why we need talented people. If you are looking for an environment where you can make a direct impact and are looking to develop your skills in a fast-paced and growing company, then we would love to hear from you. We are looking for people who are willing to think big, but at the same time are willing to roll up their sleeves to make things happen. We have big plans for the future, and we need the right people to make it a reality.
We are currently recruiting for a:
Web Design & Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a bright and highly motivated individual to join our marketing team to focus on the quality and success of our web sites, and the programs that support them.
In your role, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing layout and page development support for our web team.
- Create graphics for web properties and online campaigns.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure consistency and integration between online and print collateral.
- Performing day-to-day management and analytic tasks for third-party web advertising programs such as Google AdWords.
- Supporting our content development initiatives.
Experience and qualifications
- A university or college degree in a marketing or communications-related field.
- This role would be ideal for candidates who possess a junior web design background but are looking to branch out into more day to day web marketing activities.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Proficient with Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, ImageReady)
- Expertise creating and managing web sites using an authoring program such as Macromedia Dreamweaver.
- Experience with basic web marketing techniques.
- Well-rounded understanding of online marketing and web usability best practices.
- Familiarity with print design.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
For further information on our company please visit our website at www.maplesoft.com
If you are interested in applying for this position send an email to: [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in Maplesoft. Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.