DundeeWealth is a Canadian owned, diversified wealth management company. Through its various subsidiaries DundeeWealth creates innovative asset management, alternative investments and provides investment solutions. In addition, DundeeWealth provides capital markets and advisory services to financial advisors, institutions, corporations and foundations, and provides retail banking services through financial advisors. DundeeWealth oversees $62.6 billion in assets under management and administration through independent financial advisors across Canada. It is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: DW).
We provide financial solutions to professional financial advisors through Goodman & Company, Investment Counsel Ltd., manager of some of Canada’s leading investment brands, including Dynamic FundsÂ®, one of the country’s leading mutual fund companies tracing its portfolio management roots back 50 years. Dundee Securities Corporation, Canada’s largest independent financial advisory network, provides financial advice to Canadian investors and delivers capital markets services to corporations, institutions and foundations.
Manager, Web Design – Marketing
The Dynamic Funds Marketing Department is currently seeking a Manager, Web Design / Development to join the growing eBusiness team. The successful candidate will lead the eBusiness web design and development team. The candidate will be expected to not only design and develop websites, but also vet all designs produced by the group. The web design team’s responsibilities include:
- Design website mockups, concepts, layouts, and wireframes
- Create creative storyboard comps based on conceptual briefs
- Design and develop Flash-based content
In addition, the team participates in projects to design new content, redesign existing sections, and design and implement new functionality for the website. The successful candidate will also lead responsibility for web design UI (user interfaces) and interactivity for all websites and related projects. These UI duties include:
The successful candidate for this opportunity is expected to meet the very highest standards in web design, coding, and UI design.
- Must be an expert-level Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Experience creating XML-driven Flash animations
Preference will be given to candidates with the following background / experience:
- Demonstrated aptitude in UI design and user-centered design methodologies
- Prefer 3 years experience as a web designer & developer working in complex and successful corporate web site environment(s)
- Ability to translate conceptual direction/design into an accurate, dynamic, sophisticated high quality end product
- Experience leading a small to mid-sized development team
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are a must
- Strong interpersonal skills including: proven written and verbal communication skills, a collaborative nature, and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment