Dundas Data Visualization has been producing industry leading Data Visualization components for over 12 years. Building an international reputation for producing best-in-class products isn’t easy; it requires having the best team around.
If you are a skilled and motivated individual, and are interested in working with some of the best .NET software architects and developers around, then we would like to hear from you. We take the quality of our software development very seriously. If you are the type of person who cares about the quality of your work, does not take short-cuts, and enjoys being challenged, then you are the type of person we are looking for.
Position and Duties
This position requires a software developer with strong design/development skills and great attention to detail. The work covers many areas of development from researching, designing and implementing .Net applications and components (with a large focus on web based applications). The work will also include creating samples and test cases.
This is a full-time position. Work would be done on site (at our Toronto, Ontario, Canada offices); therefore any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
Dundas offers a compensation plan that is well above the industry standard. This has allowed us to find and retain technical staff that is second to none. Compensation is made up of several parts with two main components, base and bonus. We provide highly competitive base salaries, plus we have an aggressive profit sharing program. We also provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, dental, drug, health club, disability, and more.
Base salary is based on productivity, quality, experience, and initiative.
- Must have a degree with a major in computer science and 3 years practical experience, or have 5 years practical experience
- 3 years Object Oriented Programming experience
- Software design/architecture experience, including UI and usability
- Strong knowledge of .NET including ASP.NET
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Ability to clearly convey concepts and ideas both verbal and written
- Must be willing to learn new skills on a regular basis, both on and off the job
- Must be able to work well within a team, yet be able to work autonomously
- Must be able to work in a company with an open and casual work environment
- Must be able to work with team members of all skill levels, and must be able to listen to and accept constructive criticism
- Must have good attention to detail
How to Apply
In order for us to quickly understand your skills we use a simple, yet practical, programming test. The test, consisting of a Windows Forms utility application, allows us to clearly understand your current design and implementation skills as well as how you approach writing software. Please complete this test and send it along with your resume to: [email protected].
Download the test instructions.
Please send all inquires to [email protected]