Savvica is a young, energetic, well-funded start-up based in downtown Toronto. We have a global mandate to change the way people teach and learn.
We are looking for someone passionate about education, who wants to build online communities.
This job is perfect for you because:
- You love interacting with people online
- You are creative, and always think of great marketing ideas
- You are a member of various online communities and social networks, and know what makes them tick
Your responsibilities will include:
- Growing membership and site traffic
- Designing and executing marketing initiatives
- Working with members to make them successful
- Finding members to contribute content to the communities
- Contributing product ideas
As the first Community Manager, you will have the opportunity to grow into a leader, ultimately managing a team of Community Managers. You will help define the Community Manager position, making it a cornerstone of our company success.
We offer a casual, fun and respectful work environment, competitive compensation, and an opportunity to be part of something meaningful. Our office is located in the hip Queen and Spadina neighborhood.
If this sounds interesting, please email [email protected].