Digital Cement is a relationship management firm with operations headquartered in Toronto and with staff in various US locations. We aid our clients in creating value through relationship management. Digital Cement’s programs aim to establish a mutual exchange of value between consumer needs and client objectives.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate individual to fill an immediate opening for a Program Manager. As a growing firm, we require team players who can add to our high-calibre cast. Enthusiasm and professionalism are essential qualities in all Digital Cement employees.
The ideal individual is a senior marketing manager with a multi-channel marketing background and a strong focus on program delivery. The individual is passionate about bringing marketing programs to life from inception through to execution, measurement and successful closure and have proven, large-scale project management experience with large budget projects. The individual should have deep experience in managing email, web and/or direct marketing programs and familiarity with managing media elements, contests and promotional campaigns. Management experience including team leadership and a proven ability to manage and project resources, priorities and processes across multiple projects are also necessary.
The Program Manager will have a leadership role in designing and executing turn-key marketing programs that incorporate a broad range of servicesâ€”strategic planning; experience design; direct, email and interactive marketing campaign management; database management, analytics and measurement; and content and creative services.
- Project direction for multi-channel marketing programs being executed concurrently, including hands-on involvement with complex projects as well as managing the work of project managers and their teams.
- Key player in sales process including: facilitating scope definition between internal teams and client, managing the cost/effort estimation process, and management and documentation of project scope.
- Direct hands-on project management of large-scale marketing programs including client, internal (creative, copy and technology), and third party/freelancer resources.
- Manage across project budgets including plans for addressing variances and internal reporting needs.
- Ensure resource alignment and synchronization across all programs.
- Manage process for creative and copy briefs and hands-on execution of these tasks as required to support projects and teams.
- Manage process for defining business rules and requirements for data, systems, and analytics teams and hands-on execution of these tasks as required to support projects and teams.
- Manage project tracking and client reporting as appropriate for all levels of internal and client stakeholders.
- Create and deliver client presentations around project solution design, status and deliverables.
- Manage process for review and sign-off of project deliverables prior to providing to client and hands-on execution of these tasks as required to support projects and teams.
- Manage escalations with internal teams and directly with the client.
- Manage client communications process and build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Ensure effective change management throughout project/program delivery; tracking progress of projects (tasks, milestones, deliverables) and estimating/re-estimating work as necessary.
- Manage, directly or through matrix management responsibilities, all project team members, including assigning job responsibilities, evaluating performance and contributing to professional development plans.
- Management, motivation and career development planning for direct reports.
- University degree or college diploma in marketing or similar business field.
- Minimum 6-10 years work experience in project management of marketing programs, depending on requirements of position.
- Experience in the design and execution of multiple marketing channels and program types: direct marketing, email marketing, events marketing, online promotions and contests, media, database marketing.
- Proven team management skills.
- Superior influencing and negotiation skills.
- Commitment to client service and relationship building.
- Experience managing external vendors/agencies.
- Innovative, with a keen interest to learn and challenge status quo.
- Strong decision making skills with an ability to troubleshoot problems and manage (client and internal resource) issues to resolution.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with demonstrated excellence in facilitation and presentation.
- Demonstrated understanding of multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Enjoys being challenged in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated background and curiosity in the use of technology to enable marketing programs.
- Flexible – demand can be cyclical in nature and the successful candidate must be ready to put in an extra effort at peak times.
Please visit www.digitalcement.com to complete an online applicant profile.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.