Digital Cement is a relationship management firm with operations headquartered in Toronto and with staff in various US locations. We aid our clients in creating value through relationship management. Digital Cement’s programs aim to establish a mutual exchange of value between consumer needs and client objectives.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate individual to fill an immediate opening for a Web Developer. As a growing firm, we require team players that can add to our high-calibre cast. Enthusiasm and professionalism are essential qualities in all Digital Cement employees.
Reporting to the Manager, Web Development, you will be applying your programming skill set to building functionality to support unique web experiences. The ideal candidate has a passion for programming, problem solving and working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Develop, load test, and tune customer facing web-based solutions and internal applications for high-volume environments.
- Write efficient, robust and secure code.
- Work with development/ staging / production environments.
- Troubleshoot code and support QA and QA processes.
- Work to source or build components for reuse across multiple client applications
- Develop web-based reporting screens.
- Write new documentation for new client application processes, as well as augment documentation for existing or modified processes.
- Must have 3-5 years experience with Microsoft .NET, using either C# or VB.
- Experiences with ASP (VBScript), PERL, PHP and other programming languages are definite assets.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server 2000 and Access 2000 are required â€“ MS SQL Server 2005 is an asset.
- Must be familiar with MS SourceSafe, CVS or other source control implementations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related field (or comparative College diploma or work experience).
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Energy and ability to work well with others in a client-focused, innovative environment.
- Flexibility – demand can be cyclical in nature and the successful candidate must be ready to put in an extra effort at peak times.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong preference for working in a client services environment.
Please visit www.digitalcement.com to complete an online applicant profile.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ffort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.