FreshBooks is good at getting the word out; it needs to be great. Your mission as Marketing Manager: create and organize a system to get FreshBooks in front of people, efficiently and effectively.
- Be responsible for setting up and organizing multi-channel campaigns to establish FreshBooks in our target markets. You will identify which channels to invest in, and which to taper off. At the very least, you will manage advertising creative and media buying, and oversee the advertising life cycle, as well as organize an affiliate marketing campaign.
We need you to have:
- A solid understanding of market analysis and target marketing.
- Strong skills negotiating with external vendors.
- Experience researching, evaluating, and buying media placements.
- Experience with online advertising, such as banner advertising, pay-per-click advertising (e.g. Google AdWords), and CPM.
- Serious project manager skills.
- An unholy love for numbers.
We hope you have:
- An entrepreneurial spirit; you’re going to be setting up an entire department.
- Multi-medium marketing experience.
- An analytical background to understand and optimize the full cycle from impression to purchase.
- The guts to create funky ads.
Check out the job posting on LinkedIn=.