Flash Developers will be responsible for integrating unique solutions within our Flash Gaming Suites. Parlay's games use Flash front-ends to talk with Java servlet back-ends, this position will increase the size of our Flash development team. The position strongly emphasizes ActionScript programming, from core libraries to interface development. The position will be part of a team of 2-5 flash developers and 2-3 graphic designers of varying experience.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Parlay's suite of Flash games
- Integrate solutions within Parlay's Gaming Suites
- Flash skill requirement is largely ActionScript and interfacing with Java and Web components
Required Skills and Competencies
- Competency in the use of all Flash IDE's from Flash MX 2004 onward
- Extensive Flash ActionScript experience with AS1 and AS2 with a workable understanding of AS3.
- Familiarity with OO concepts, design patterns and is comfortable with implementing them for Flash applications
- Familiarity with HTML
- Must be flexible and able to work with AS1, AS2, and AS3 scripts
- Formal training in programming is a requirement
- 2-3 years related experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sound and Video Editing Software
- Understanding of Java, XML, HTML, and other web technologies
- Gaming experience
- A College Diploma or University Degree in a technology field
At Parlay Entertainment, we're putting a new spin on Internet gaming. Based in Oakville, Ontario, we pride ourselves in our casual yet professional work environment, where both clients and employees are highly valued and treated with respect.
Parlay is always searching for bright minds with big talent. Think you've got what it takes to get in the game? If you'd like to join a team that mixes business with pleasure every day, e-mail your resume with cover letter to: [email protected].
Please visit our website at http://www.parlaygroup.com/