zinc Roe is looking for a professional, articulate, and organized individual to lead and co-ordinate several of our our key projects. zinc Roe is a small design studio that specializes in creating award-winning web sites and games for kids. We have an informal team structure that relies on the joint effort and responsibilities of staff. We are looking for an individual who will ensure our staff achieve their full potential.
The new media project manager will:
- Establish and track project requirements, budgets and timelines.
- Organize and lead team and client meetings.
- Manage communication with the client / stake holders.
- Facilitate the flow of information with the production team.
- Ensure the quality of the work being delivered.
The new media project manager will need:
- Superior communication skills â€“ written and verbal.
- Excellent knowledge of internet-based media, websites and digital marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and co-ordinate staff.
- Highly organized, with an eye for detail.
- An undergraduate degree.
- MS Office skills.
Also an asset:
- Experience in kids media, entertainment, software or education.
- Hands-on experience in graphic design and/or software development.
- Experience preparing creative briefs and project proposals.
- Formal project management training.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile project management.
- An appreciation for good design.
If you have an engaging personality and are looking for an opportunity to work in a creative studio environment we want to hear from you. We offer competitive compensation, a friendly work environment and an opportunity to work with some very talented folks on some very interesting projects. This is a full-time position based in our Toronto office. Please send a cover letter and rÃ©sumÃ© to jobs at zincroe.com.