Delvinia Interactive is seeking a full time SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/PRODUCTION MANAGER to project manage, manage the studio and freelance resources, ensure operational efficiencies and project profitability.
Based in downtown Toronto, Delvinia Interactive is a leading digital agency, developing, planning and executing high-impact interactive marketing and research solutions. We are dedicated to helping our clients acquire, retain and better understand their customers through the use of digital channels.
1. Manage Projects
- Manage purchases of all project-related assets and ensure direct costs are allocated to projects accordingly.
- Reconcile weekly timesheets of all projects and monitor actual vs. estimated time spent on all projects for maximum accuracy and recovery of hours. Incorporate learnings into future quote development.
- Work with Strategy Leads to develop streamlined processes to better manage projects.
- Mentor Project Co-ordinators on smaller initiatives.
2. Manage Firm-Wide Resource Requirements
- Develop and constantly update firm-wide Master Project Plan in order to ensure 100% understanding of our current and upcoming resource requirements at all times.
- Proactively identify upcoming conflicts and resource gaps and resolve accordingly to ensure projects and firm are running smoothly at all times.
- Maintain pool of competent freelancers/vendors to be used as resource needs dictate.
- Develop and maintain contracts for external resources accordingly.
3. Ensure Operational Efficiencies
- Work with Director of Operations and other key team members to develop/improve operational efficiencies of the firm including, but not limited to the following processes and procedures:
- Estimating and Planning
- Docket Management
- Quality Assurance
- Scope Management
- Project Management
The candidate should demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 6 years of production and project management experience in the interactive industry.
- A creative, open-minded, solutions-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Ability to be flexible and highly adaptive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to multi-task and process information expeditiously.
- Highly developed organizational, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Solid track record of successfully delivering complex projects from start to completion.
- Assertive and proactive self-starter with strong interpersonal skills.
- A strong team player â€“ what's best for the team is always the intention.
- Strong computer and software skills (including Microsoft Suite of Products, specifically MS Project).
- Independent. Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity.
- Proactive. Able to anticipate and manage risk.
- Detail-oriented. Able to see the big picture while paying attention to the smallest details.
- A great communicator, written and verbal.
- Calm and patient under pressure.
- Based upon experience
To Apply for This Position
Please e-mail your resume to: [email protected] and reference PROJECT/PRODUCTION MANAGER in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest, but only those candidates who qualify for an interview will be contacted.