h3. Job Description
Adobe seeks a User Experience Lead Designer to lead a top-notch team to design the experience for next generation enterprise solutions and drive those designs into the shipping products.
- Generate crisp, innovative, and elegant interaction design solutions for a complex, technical product suite.
- Clearly communicate experience design and its rationale, have impeccable judgment, and be able to negotiate with product teams to get the right product built.
- Enthusiastically partner with user research specialists to understand the goals of multiple user types and create designs that uphold their needs,
- Partner with engineers to collaborate and iterate in fast-paced design-build cycles.
- Work closely with product managers to ensure designs clearly support business objectives.
- Help build a dynamic, creative environment in which you can design while also motivating and mentoring other team members.
- Work with a program manager to coordinate project scheduling and resource allocation and ensure solutions are delivered on time and exceed expectations.
- 8+ years of professional software design experience.
- Masters degree or comparable experience in Human Computer Interaction, Product Design, Graphic Design, or related field.
- Strong technical background or the ability to quickly understand and articulate interactions in a complex technical environment.
- Thorough understanding of user experience design for highly interactive desktop products or rich internet applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively throughout the organization.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully launch new products.