A.K.A New Media seeks Senior Programmer (.Net) to join its dynamic development team. A.K.A. is poised for growth and is seeking experienced talent to engage, infuse and impact its team.
- Analytical and programming skills to plan, develop and maintain web-based applications using Microsoft .NET technologies
- Must have 3-5 years of relevant Internet application development experience on the .NET platform (engineering graduates welcome)
- The ideal candidate is:
- Responsible, self-motivated, energetic, and inquisitive with strong interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Have clear and concise written and verbal communication and time management skills
- We would also like to see candidates whose work experience exhibits completing projects through the entire SDLC
Specific software development skills required:
- Project Analysis/Design and Management
- Microsoft .NET platform (i.e. C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET)
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server 2000
Additional Skills (Assets)
- Proficiency with other types of development tools, languages and database environments
- System Architecture experience
- Familiar with standard System Development Lifecycle methodologies such as Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, classic structured Analysis and Design
Salary range: $55,000 – $70,000.
Please send resumes to: [email protected]). Please include applicant's name and â€œSenior Programmerâ€ in the subject line.
Please provide software development strengths with related experience (i.e., looking for context instead of an exhaustive list of technology names).
PLEASE NO third party inquiries.
While we appreciate your interest in A.K.A. New Media, please note that local candidates will be given first consideration and only parties of interest will be contacted.