At Blast Radius, we are inspired by a vision of strategy, technology and design working in harmony to create innovative, profitable experiences. We’ve won awards for our work, for the way we manage our company and for the way we treat our employees, but our greatest reward is the growing list of global brands that turn to us time and time again for results they can count on.
We are looking for an Interaction Architect, who will work closely with Creative Directors and other Design and Usability professionals to provide highly structured user experience flows. In simple terms this facilitates getting from point A to point B, but Interaction Architects are also responsible for optimizing the experience of the user?s journey, as well as the psychological aspects to layout and interface controls. Interaction Architects also work with information organization.
- Detailed knowledge of Usability best practice
- Create interactive journeys that account for different users, various abilities and multiple circumstances
- Work alongside creative, technical, business and analytical people, within Blast Radius as well as our Clients
- Articulate creative interactive solutions, at times with minimal or no preparation
- Maintain and develop high standards of Interaction Architect documentation
- Be able to communicate confidently, frequently and at appropriate levels
- Participate in global or local Interaction Architect community groups
- Support Interaction Architect design throughout lifecycle of projects
- Get involved in prospective client pitch efforts
Required Skills / Experience
- At least four years experience in Internet and/or software UI design and/or architecture combined with project management experience
- A related degree such as Communication Planning and Design, Architecture and/or Library Science
- An understanding of software such as Visio and/or Photoshop for creating site maps and flow charts
- A strong attention to detail and exceptional organization, logic and analytical skills
- The ability to ask appropriate questions and communicate effectively to a broad range of people: designers, executives, business development and technical staff
- The ability to conceptualize the abstract and manufacture the concrete to explain it
- Strong communication and problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a copy of your resume to [email protected]