p. Wasserman Partners is looking for an experienced IA and Usability Expert to work on our team for a website redesign for a large BC-based client. This is a contract, project based position. We would need the IA / usability expert to do complete the following:
- Business requirements gathering: internal stakeholder interviews
- Competitive analysis â€“ up to 3 competitors
- Usage and user research â€“ review site metrics/stats and other existing user research; conduct user research (audience interviews â€“ up to 6 audience types) and develop personas
- Work with team to develop website strategy
- Complete content inventory
- Develop site map and wireframes, working in conjunction with our design team. Develop user model diagrams
- Ensure functional requirements are matched up with the client’s portal technology and identify any customizations if required.
- Complete usability testing and revisions as needed.
We are a fully integrated, full-service advertising agency located in Vancouver. You can work from home and telecommute.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Information Architect and Usability Expert. You have worked on complex websites providing interaction design and usability testing.
- Have an eagle eye for detail.
- Understand web technologies – AJAX, XHTML, CSS, CMS, Flash etc.
- Able to communicate complex ideas in simple language.
- Able to win over clients by communicating effectively.
- Strong but tactful persuasion skills.
- Highly professional, especially when presenting to clients.
- Deliver projects under tight deadlines.
- Client focused.
- Able to work in a team of project/account managers, art director, copywriter, web developer.
Please submit a proposal outlining your process, deliverables, and estimate to Liv at [email protected]. Questions may also be directed to Liv by email or by phone at 604-684-1111.