Phase 5 is a marketing research and advisory company that is uniquely suited to today’s complex business environment. Our long experience operating in markets such as financial services, information, communications, technology, health, utilities and government leaves us well-prepared to help our clients face today’s challenges. We understand how to effectively manage online services, which have become critical to their success. And, we offer the analytical depth and strategic perspective to help our clients manage value and drive performance across all services and channels. Our services centre around three main practice areas: product and service research, online and channel effectiveness research and service quality measurement.
We are a group of enthusiastic self-starters with strong people and communication skills and we look for the same in new hires. We offer a competitive compensation program (including profit sharing), a comprehensive benefits program and a chance to work on a wide range of stimulating projects touching all aspects of marketing research.
Here’s your opportunity to join our team of innovative thinkers as a:
Qualitative Senior Marketing Research Consultant/Manager, Toronto
Equipped with an undergraduate degree (at minimum) and after at least 4 years experience conducting research (and strategy) assignments with a major agency or consulting firm, you are ready to move to the next level. You have a passion for research, a strong desire to learn and the following qualities:
- The ability to provide guidance and recommend research approaches to clients is second nature;
- Solid technical skills in research design;
- Excellent people management skills;
- Experience and interest in conducting in-depth interviews and moderating group discussions coupled with strong communication skills including listening and encouraging group discussions;
- Experience with instrument design (screeners and discussion/interview guides), analysis and reporting;
- An eye to business development, including superior proposal writing skills; and
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
Experience in conducting usability interviews and exposure to quantitative research techniques are considered assets. The position is located in our downtown Toronto office.
Email us at [email protected] to apply for this position.
Thank you to all who respond. Only successful applicants will be contacted.