Award-Winning Digital Marketing Agency Hiring For A Senior Web Designer
Lifecapture Interactive is a digital marketing agency that believes that digital marketing will change the way that marketers and consumers behave forever.
We know good ideas can come from anywhere and that's why our holistic development methodology; where strategy, technology, motion, creative and client services work together, influences everything we do.
We are currently looking for a talented Senior Web Designer who would like to work in an environment where they can push the boundaries. You will be working collaboratively with a team of Creatives, Strategists, and Developers to produce extraordinary digital communications for our growing number of high profile clients.
- Ability to interpret and bring to life concepts into finished digital work
- Excellent interface design and typography skills
- Experience in creating storyboards / initial graphic concepts and functional design solutions
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Must be able to balance creative development with client business objectives
- Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to clients and team members while being open and receptive to constructive criticism
- Ability to inspire and mentor the junior members of the team
- Able to use Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator to the highest level
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A bonus: Understanding of the strengths and limitations of Flash, After Effects, QuickTime, Director, ImageReady, Final Cut Pro
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Hands on knowledge of HTML, Flash, CSS necessary.
- At least 3+ years of professional, post-collegiate experience under your belt.
- Have a BFA, MFA or equivalent work experience.
- Provide us with an exceptional resume, along with salary requirements, and a knock-out web-based portfolio.
Please include details of your responsibilities and accomplishments for each sample.
We offer a competitive salary, basic health, dental, basic and dependent life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, and extended health benefits available after employee has passed 3 month probationary period. All employees are eligible for a Tuition Assistance program, where Lifecapture pays up to $800 annually for approved and select seminars or courses.
All employees are entitled to a standard 3 week (15 day) vacation, not including public holidays (10 days) and Christmas holidays (amount varies annually).