Esprida Corporation is a privately held company guided by an entrepreneurial spirit, with a firm commitment to equality, an ethical approach to business, and a dedication to upholding the highest professional standards.
We believe that a great company can’t be built on leading-edge technology alone; it is built by great people – people who are passionate about their career. Esprida provides a dynamic environment that fosters excellence allowing employees to hone their skills and develop new abilities in a progressive team atmosphere.
- Plans and directs the gathering of customer requirements by understanding the business problems our products address and how our customers use them. Ensures that product releases meet the stated requirements by monitoring design documents and the product implementation.
- Establish and maintain a product vision based on current market trends.
- Assist in setting strategic direction for the product.
- Identify product enhancements that balance a favourable return on investment with customer needs.
- Work with prospects, customers, colleagues and partners to define product requirements and functionality
- Team with product development to help orchestrate the development and release process.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure product delivery and quality goals are achieved and maintained.
- Engage in customer-facing activities such as customer conferences and tradeshows.
- Collect, analyze, maintain, and distribute information about competing products.
- Define value positioning for product(s) to assist other areas of the organization in marketing and positioning of the products.
- Responsible to drive product planning, feature definition and the delivery of quality products that satisfy our target markets.
- Acts as a customer advocate, managing the customer beta process and ensure that our customers have a positive experience with our products
- Contribute and implement technical product strategy
- Work closely with customers to collect feedback and incorporate their needs into the product development plans
- Work closely with Product Marketing on product features and capabilities
- Overall definition and management of the product's development and lifecycle
- Create and maintain relationships with customers, potential customers and key industry influences
- Defines system requirements and writes UML use case models within agile RUP software development process
- Work with cross function groups to ensure value propositions are conveyed in the development of products and services
- Coordinates with Marketing to define the go-to-market strategy
- Ensures collaboration between sales and marketing in the development of value focused sales tool to support the sales process
- Collaborates with Client Services and Professional Services for non-compliance issues, technical specifications, customer communication and upgrades/updates schedules
- Working knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of SDLC, Sales Process, project management, sufficient to analyze detailed concepts, and apply these in a range of related subjects or functional areas.
- Candidate must be technology savvy and have proven record of working with large scale enterprise technology projects.
- Sound knowledge of OOA, OOD, OOP, UML and familiarity with J2EE and associated Java technologies is a must.
- Good knowledge of software and networking security is required.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Web Services, Enterprise Web Applications and Enterprise Application Integration.
- Good understanding of enterprise application infrastructure including database and application servers clustering for load balancing and high availability.
- Good understanding of embedded systems and development would be an asset.
- University degree in mathematics, computer science or business
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience in a software development company
- Proven experience in business management, product management or marketing which includes some combination of forecasting and budgeting, product and/or business strategy determination, market research, pricing analysis and/or product development.
- Ability to create projections based on statistical analysis.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation communications skills.
- Excellent organizational & cross-functional teamwork skills.
- Self-managed, self-motivated.
- Experience with project planning.
- Excellent collaborative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently on highly complex problems.
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks and problems.
- Strong customer and business focus
- Strong technical aptitude that allows the person to evaluate technical options and provides valuable assistance in the product development process
This job posting is a summary overview only and is not intended to represent a comprehensive job description. All details and descriptions are subject to change.
Please contact Human Resources at [email protected].
Please check our website at www.esprida.com for more details. We thank all candidates, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.