Infobright provides analytic data warehouse solutions that help businesses make better decisions faster. Our flagship product BrightHouse accelerates performance for marketing, finance and compliance executives that are analyzing very large amounts of data.
Infobright is a well-funded, venture-backed startup in downtown Toronto. We are a team of smart, motivated professionals who are interested making an impact as part of a small, but quickly growing team.
We are currently looking for a results-oriented Product Marketer.
The job will touch on the following areas:
- Assist in developing and executing a communications plan that includes online, PR, whitepapers, etc.
- Ensure there is a set of clear consistent messages that communicate the unique value of the solutions.
- Work with sales to create content that helps them communicate the value and features of our solutions to help the sales force sell.
- Work with strategic partners to develop joint marketing such as webinars, whitepapers, articles, etc.
- Keep abreast of the players in the market and create market intelligence materials for internal and external use.
- Develop and execute lead generation activities including webinars, online, joint regional events with partners, and other targeted tactics.
- University degree with 2-5 years of relevant experience (preferably at a software company) is required.
- Strong writing and speaking skills are a must.
- Formal product marketing education is a plus.
- Technical background with experience in database technology is a plus but not required.
Contact E-mail [email protected]