A great opportunity to showcase your programming talent, initiative and willingness to learn!
- Interactive model design and analysis
- Quality assurance
- Evaluate technical
- Design programming specifications
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, advanced Macro programming
- ASP, HTML, VB, VBA
- Experience in implementing efficient coding practices and the ability to apply it to new platforms and development tools (languages) in either academic or real-world environment
Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge or experience in developing models (e.g. Markov Models, health economic models)
- Ability to understand complex mathematical concepts (Markov, Bayesian, Monte Carlo)
- Director/Lingo scripting experience
- Familiarity with modeling applications (e.g. TreeAge), statistical applications (SAS)
- ASP.NET, Java, C, C++, CGI, ActiveX, MS SQL Server
Dymaxium develops Tools and Solutions that promote our client's products' clinical and economic value to healthcare decision makers. Since 1996, we have successfully delivered more than 400 Communication, Modeling, Training, Marketing, and Market Access tools and solutions for our global biotech and pharmaceutical customers.
Health Economics, Outcomes Research, Marketing, and Market Access teams benefit from our custom solutions. They use our tools to help healthcare decision makers (payers, managed care organizations, health policy makers, formulary committees, medical directors, pharmacy directors) understand a product's clinical and economic value in order to make informed decisions. Dymaxium maximizes the communication and application of quality research work â€“ our products enable our customers to transform clinical and economic benefits into value for key decision makers. To learn more about Dymaxium, visit www.dymaxium.com.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Dymaxium offers a creative, challenging and rewarding work environment.
Send all resumes to [email protected] with â€œYour Name – Programmerâ€ in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their time and interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please keep an eye out for a preliminary pre-screen email assessment.