A colossal revolution is happening in the way organizations engage with their customers which is pushing market research to become more captivating and Vision Critical is leading the charge. We are the world's leader in providing technology and expertise to help companies recruit, engage and learn more about their own customers. We think fat binders of research results are boring so we figured out a way to make it more exciting. We've developed software to do internet based market research with lots of photos, videos, audio and 3D simulations. Why can't research be fun? Some of the Fortune 500 companies, who happen to be our clients too, agree with us. We work with NHL, WestJet, Virgin Mobile and Sirius Radio. We've become the world leaders in interactive research but we didn't get there without good people. Are you one of them?
Our growth has created an immediate need for a:
- Web Developer â€“ Junior/Intermediate in Vancouver
We have an exceptional team based in Vancouver BC, developing high quality products and solutions on the .Net framework. As a member of our team you will have an opportunity to solve interesting technical challenges in an innovative and exciting environment.
- User interface implementation, optimization and design
- Drive standards and best practices at the markup layer for our flagship product Panel+
- Work closely with our usability group to drive the future of respondent experience on the Web.
- Take responsibility and ownership for timelines and deliverables
- Expert-level knowledge of CSS layout
- Expert-level of (X)HTML, standards compliance and accessibility
- Experience with cross browser compatibility issues and optimization
- Completed a post-secondary diploma or degree
- Knowledge of web application development, ASP.NET experience an asset
Would you like to find your place in a company that values a work life balance and knows how to have fun? An opportunity where are you are challenged more than Donald Trump's newest apprentice, but in the evenings you can join in our corporate sports teams and/or company band? Since January of 2006, the employee count has increased over 150% in all areas of the company. We have been selected by Rocket Builders â€œReady to Rocketâ€, a technology company with the greatest potential for revenue growth.