This is a Full Time position in our Toronto (with travel) location. Applications are due by Friday, August 10, 2007 at 5:00 PM.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager join our full-time Professional Services Team. Radiant Core is a small but quickly growing company, and we’re looking for a highly-motivated and incredibly valuable person to join our team and to help lead us to the next level.
You will work directly with our Co-Founders (President and Vice President of Technology) to build Radiant Core’s business, developing and managing relationships with large clients for large projects. You work well as a member of a team, collaborating with other staff members to produce responses to RFIs/RFPs and other materials, and thrive in an environment where your creative problem solving skills are called on every day. You enjoy working in a fun office that you look forward to coming to every day but you appreciate the occasional chance to work from home. You love to love your job and are dedicated to keeping it that way. This position is ONLY available to residents of Toronto or candidates who are willing to relocate.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing overall sales strategy in collaboration with our Executive team
- Assuming responsibility to be the primary driver of revenue
- Qualifying prospects and developing new leads, through prospecting, identifying and targeting verticals, developing partner relationships, etc.
- Analyzing prospects in order to prepare sales presentations and to respond to and manage RFIs/RFPs
- Assisting in developing budgets and projecting estimates
- Attending conferences and tradeshows
- Leading our Business Development and Sales team as it expands
- Five or more years of Business Development experience, preferably in the website services market, with impressive (and well-documented) results
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent relationship building skills (at the VP level and above)
- Experience in strategic consulting and/or a client services background
- Candidates must be willing to travel as required
It Would Be Great If You Had
- Experience in business development and sales for products in addition to services
- An existing blog or contributions to an existing blog, and a desire to contributie to the Radiant Core blog and to supporting other means of promoting the company
This is a full-time position. Our competitive compensation package will be based on your experience level and will include a results-driven salary, commission, benefits, and an opportunity to participate in our stock option plan. Additional benefits include flexible hours, and a relaxed working environment in a prime downtown location. Given the nature of this position, a budget for development-related expenses may be made available as required.
h. How to Apply
Please send your resume, in an electronic format (e.g.: Microsoft Word, PDF) to careers at radiantcore.com. Please reference job code BD012 in your subject line. Applications will be accepted until the date listed above.