This is a Full Time position in our Toronto location. Applications are due by Friday, August 10, 2007 at 5:00 PM.
We are looking for a Senior or Intermediate Integrator/Frontend Web Developer to join our full-time Professional Services Team. You will be working directly with our Vice President of Technology on both client and internal projects. You work well as a member of a team, happily take direction from your Project Lead, and thrive in an environment where your creative problem solving skills are called on every day. You enjoy working in a fun office that you look forward to coming to every day, but you appreciate the occasional chance to work from home. You love to love your job and are dedicated to keeping it that way. This position is ONLY available to residents of Toronto or candidates who are willing to relocate.
You will work very closely with our Vice President of Technology, Human Factors Specialist, and Designers on a project basis. You will be responsible for implementing designs in XHTML/CSS, building frontend AJAX components using common libraries (YUI, Prototype, Dojo, Scriptaculous, etc.), and for integration of frontend components with Content Management Systems.
- Two or more years experience building websites and web applications
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues and resolutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of XHTML/CSS/XML validation
- Experience in a client-service environment and an understanding of the politics of client work
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a self-directed environment and a willingness to learn new things
It Would Be Great If You Had
- Experience with use of CVS for codebase management
- Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform issues and workarounds
- Knowledge of a web programming language (e.g.: PHP, ASP, JSP, Ruby on Rails, Python, etc.)
- Design background (with portfolio)
- Knowledge of ActionScript and Flash development
- Bachelor degree or equivalent from a related program (Computer Science, etc.)
This is a full-time position. Our competitive compensation package will be based on your experience level and will include a fixed salary, benefits, and an opportunity to participate in our stock option plan. Additional benefits include flexible hours, relaxed working environment, prime downtown Toronto location, and the use of a shiny new Mac with a big Dell monitor.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, in an electronic format (e.g.: Microsoft Word, PDF) to careers at radiantcore.com. Please reference job code INT08 in your subject line. Applications will be accepted until the date listed above.