I Love Rewards, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers of 2007, is seeking a SENIOR J2EE WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
We want a great senior developer to join our rapidly-growing IT team. You want to be challenged in your work and be recognized and rewarded when you go above and beyond (which is often!) You want to work for a small company, that is big on attitude and character, and you’re motivated by change and variety in your day-to-day operations. Most importantly, you want to be in a place that’s full of people like you- A players who are fiercely intelligent, share a passion for their work, and know how to have fun!
- Maintain, modify and customize the back end of our rewards engine based on client and internal requirements
- Advocate and promote the use of Rational Software development principles including the development of Specification Documents, Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, and UML Diagrams.
- Take pride in accurately scoping project requirements and delivering on time
- Proven leadership & motivational skills in a team atmosphere
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Design patterns
- Experience with Change Management and Version Control Systems an asset
- Experience with Tomcat/JBoss/Apache/Linux is required
- Strong analytical Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience with the Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Web Services, Hibernate, and AOP is required
- Have worked as a team leader, and have assisted in the architecture of enterprise, scalable, high performance systems
- Have graduated with a degree in Computer/Software Engineering or a related area from a recognized educational institution
I Love Rewards is one of North America’s leading incentive marketing companies. Named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers and one of the GTA’s Top 50 Employers for 2007, we offer an outstanding corporate culture, competitive benefits, a generous vacation policy, and many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
This is your chance to be a part of an exceptional team of people and contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded. If you love a challenge, share our “work hard/play hard” mentality, thrive on change, and continuously strive for excellence in all that you do apply for a position with us today.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]
Please state where you found this posting, and include the position you are applying for in the subject line.