Web architect with strong usability skills (full-time position, bilingual EN-FR)
A) A big moutain out West
B) The no bull Interactive agency of the future (seriously). CloudRaker brings together a diverse team of folks who collaborate together to do great work for our clients based in places like Montreal, Toronto, New York and Amsterdam. And we do all this in a fun and respectful atmosphere.
Care to join?
Your role and responsibilities will be:
As Web architect, you will play a role in consulting with our clients to find the best possible web solutions by designing and developing information architectures, wireframes and use cases in line with our clients’ businesses, industries and marketing objectives. You will make sure that mandates delivered by CloudRaker are inline with an optimal user experience that respects our clients’ brands and end-customers. You will strive to make a difference
Your responsibilities will mainly include:
- Collaborating with the planning team and other colleagues in order to come up with a proper web marketing strategy;
- Analyzing a multitude of data to define the optimal user-centric approach;
- Developing content & functionality inventories;
- Producing information architectures & wireframes;
- Defining relevant use cases;
- Ensuring the quality of the end user experience – along with the design team – on CloudRaker mandates as per the initial objectives and user personas.
In order to apply you must have:
- BA in either cognitive sciences, marketing or information sciences;
- Minimum 3 years experience in web agencies;
- Excellent knowledge of the Internet and various interactive media;
- Strong usability skills, including experience in writing heuristic evaluations and/or doing usability tests.
- A sense of initiative and good interpersonal/communicational skills;
- A good understanding of English and be completely fluent (written & spoken) in French;
- Be quite proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite & Visio (or equivalent).
Please take note that only those persons whose application will have been retained will be contacted, all other applicants will not be contacted.
Please submit your applications via fax or e-mail.