Our client, Triant is a leader in the design, development, and implementation of advanced equipment monitoring and fault detection and classification software for semiconductor wafer and flat panel fabrication. Their product ModelWare is a leader in these emerging markets.
Triant offers a challenging and stimulating work environment with competitive compensation packages complete with benefits, professional development, and stock options. Triant values its employees and has created a flexible and friendly work environment where individuals can excel and contribute significantly to the success of the company.
Triant has an immediate need for an Intermediate Software Developer with a proven track record of combining core engineering techniques and intense creative skills to deliver dynamic UI applications.
- Design, develop and document multi-tiered software components for Triant's advanced real time fault detection system, ModelWare.
- Development of user interface workflows based on product and business requirements.
- Assist in the design and set aesthetic standards for an entire application.
- Assist in the development of a style guide for the entire application.
- Drive interface prototyping, usability testing, and usability inspections.
- Assist in requirements and preparation of detailed specifications and participate in design reviews.
- Assist in design and preparation of detailed specifications.
- Provide time estimates for assigned development.
- Create and maintain application test plans and documentation.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a software developer/designer.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing applications in Microsoft technologies with proven knowledge of GUI design and development using .Net and C#.
- Experience with ComponentOne's FlexGrid is desirable.
- Familiarity with XML, C++ and quality-driven software development processes would be an asset.
- Knowledge of the semiconductor industry or advanced process control would also be considered an asset.
- A passion for technology with an interest in bringing innovation to the company.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to easily relate to team members, senior management and customers.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to work with other incredibly bright people in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel to customer sites as required.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] or call: 604.317.1718. Please include the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.