Web Developer â€“ 000239
The successful candidate must be an exceptional developer, visionary designer and Business Analyst, who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate must possess exceptional time management skills, as well as be able to prioritize effectively and be able to work independently as well as contribute ideas to the team.
- Administer Linux Server Environment.
- Manage PL/SQL and Oracle databases, optimize data loading techniques, and provide data modeling expertise is a plus.
- Manipulate data and log files to provide extensive statistical reporting.
- Ensure high level of server and network security.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of server and database environment.
- Provide Tier 3 support to sales and marketing
- Demonstrates experience in hand-coding HTML pages
- 3-5 years experience with Flash and/or AJAX is an asset
- Ability to seamlessly implement UI across different browsers
- Thorough understanding of emerging technologies / best practices
- Demonstrates ability to lead development of the entire back-end (technical creation, code framework development, production etc)
- Highly skilled in GUI and layout design
- A thorough knowledge of graphics platforms (Photoshop and Illustrator) and their integration into web programming
- Demonstrates skill in graphical user interface design, iconography design, color usage, typography, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of web design patterns/best practices
- Excellent communication skill both oral and written
Number of Positions: 1
Status: Regular Full Time
Location: Scarborough, Ontario
Title of Immediate Supervisor: Director, e-Directory Development and Operations