The Flash Developer will be responsible for integrating unique solutions within our Flash Gaming Suites. The position strongly emphasizes ActionScript programming, from core libraries to interface development. The position will be part of a team of 2-5 flash developers and 2-3 graphic designers of varying experience.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Parlayâ€™s suite of Flash games
- Integrate solutions within Parlayâ€™s Gaming Suites
- Flash skill requirement is largely ActionScript and interfacing with Java and Web components
Required Skills and Competencies
- Competency in the use of all Flash IDEâ€™s from Flash MX 2004 onward
- Extensive Flash ActionScript experience with AS1 and AS2 with a workable understanding of AS3.
- Familiarity with OO concepts, design patterns and is comfortable with implementing them for Flash applications
- Familiarity with HTML
- Must be flexible and able to work with AS1, AS2, and AS3 scripts
- Formal training in programming is a requirement
- 2-3 years related experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sound and Video Editing Software
- Understanding of Java, XML, HTML, and other web technologies
- Gaming experience
- A College Diploma or University Degree in a technology field
So if you are interested or you know someone who might be, please send your resume/CSV to careers at parlaygroup dot com. The role is focused on client-side application development and not website design. For more information about the company, please visit http://www.parlaygroup.com.
P.S. We’re also looking for the following:
- Java Developer
- Junior Java Developer (Web Development)
- Project Manager
- QA Analyst – Automated Tester
See the career section for the website for details.