Our Company â€“ What We Do
DataMirror's, (TSX: DMC), comprehensive family of integration solutions, which includes proven software, professional services and global support, empowers companies to manage, monitor and protect their corporate data in real-time. Stand Alone Among Your Peers. Be part of a dynamic and creative marketing organization that delivers a unique customer experience. The high-performance change data capture architecture of our solutions is fundamentally different enabling us to stand out as a software firm that is thriving in today's challenging technology marketplace and continue to enjoy enviable growth and a profitable bottom line.
The Opportunity Building upon your successful track record, you will have proactive real-life business experience in the technology industry and come from a fast paced enterprise software background. Bring your experience designing software user interfaces to DataMirror. In this role, you will design highly usable user interfaces that meet our clients’ present and future needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the functional specifications for all new features and designs the required user interface.
- Meets with customers to understand their usage of the products and uses that knowledge to constantly improve the usability of the products
- Work with developers to design UIs that are simple, easy to use and practical to implement
- Work with Product Management to ensure all user interface requirements are met
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- General office environment.
Required Experience and Specific Skills/Knowledge:
You possess a Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or have human interface design training and have demonstrated experience designing user interfaces for software products used by enterprise customers.
At least four years experience designing user interfaces for software products used by enterprise customers.
So come join our team where we will offer you an opportunity to:
- Build a rewarding career, and valuable work experience with a fast growing profitable organization with excellent opportunities for growth and advancement
- Have influence and make a difference
- Work within a challenging and creative atmosphere
- Earn a competitive compensation package
How to Apply:
Please apply for this position by clicking on the link below or by visiting our website www.datamirror.com/careers