Help! Our ACD/Sr. Copywriter is missing a half! Seriously. When he walks the halls, he has to lean on the wall with his good half. It's sad watching him hop on one leg to get over to meetings. Are you the artistic Creative Director half that he needs? Ideally, you'd be an industry pro with awards on the desk but even better stories to share. You live and breathe interactive design. Your e-folio demonstrates you can work with big brands and you are driven to excel in a rich media environment. Building new business isn't scary to you. You have the â€œbig ideasâ€ and enjoy leading Art Directors and interactive writers in developing them. You possess strong communication skills and effectively work within a cross-functional team (but you probably wouldn't describe it that way).
- Generate strong concepts and champion ideas with enthusiasm.
- Lead interactive creative teams in the process of concept creation and user experience
- Oversee (and provide assistance in) the creation of concept boards/storyboards, presentation materials, etc. for projects.
- Present design concepts and rationale to key clients, mentor and prepare creative teams for presentations.
- Work closely with Strategic Planners, Associate Creative Director, Technical Director, and other team members to review client strategies and develop strategic, innovative recommendations.
- Be a key player in the new business pitch process in planning as well as development of creative concepts and presentation materials, and pitching the business.
- An e-folio or sample URLs that demonstrate your creativity
- 5+ years with direct interactive design experience; 7+ years of solid design experience (graphic design, branding/corporate identity, packaging, etc.)
- Experience in an agency environment a must
- Undergraduate diploma or degree in design, marketing or equivalent
- Expert skills in Photoshop, Illustrator. Knowledge of and experience with, Flash, Fireworks, HTML.
- Very strong people management and motivational skills. Ability to mentor, inspire, and provide leadership to the interactive creative team in their overall development.
- Understanding of information architecture, user interface and intuitive navigation design.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strategic, client-savvy, persuasive and a team player.
- You know what Web 2.0 means
If you’re interested in helping our writer ACD in finding his other half, email us a quick note with your CD experience and impress us with samples of your work. (Online Portfolio required.)
Contact: [email protected]