AGORACOM is a rapidly growing online financial community that is using Web 2.0 to beat established players. We have 55 clients, financially secure and growing. The principals of the company have built the company from scratch but now seek a Web 2.0 Wizard that can help take us to the next level.
You are fully immersed in Web 2.0. You are passionate about your work and want to grow inside a company that lets you run with your skills for the purpose of helping us beat the competition. You have a solid handle on all the following apps because you use most of them on a regular basis.
- Blogging (Preferably WordPress)
- Vlogging (Production + Spreading Via YouTube, Brightcove, Viddler, etc.)
- Podcasting (Production + Spreading Via iTunes, Yahoo Podcast, etc.)
- Creating Buzz Via Digg, Reddit, Slashdot, etc.
- Tagging Via Technorati, Del.icio.us, RSS Feeds, Blogs
- Marketing Via Google AdWords, PayPerPost, etc.
- Traffic Analysis (Preferably Google Analytics)
- Communicating Via Skype, Twitter, etc.
You will also have the ability to handle traditional tasks such as:
- Managing / Updating network of satellite websites (Dreamweaver, HTML)
- Production of PowerPoint Webcasts (Using Articulate, VoiceWalk, etc.)
- Produce Rich-Media Ads (Flash)
AGORACOM is an incredibly fun place to work. Our employees love working here because we trust they will get the job done, so we don't micro-manage. As such, in addition to your strong technical background, you must be able to work both independently and within a team setting. You must be exceptionally strong at multi-tasking and prioritizing as you will be working on several different projects at the same time.
If you have the skills and the drive, we want to talk to you. A little experience is always preferred but the quick ascent of Web 2.0 means we are willing to look at all candidates that can demonstrate an ability to help us grow. A decent grasp of the stock market would also be helpful. Otherwise, you should possess the following:
- Pride in your work. You don't cut corners and you pay attention to detail.
- Pride in your word. You deliver your quality work on time.
- You love life. You're not just looking for a j-o-b. You're looking for an opportunity to work in a great environment that gives you a chance to both use your talents and present great ideas that get green lighted in 15 minutes.
Please send your resume to [email protected]