Do you want to design extraordinary user experiences and nurture the growth of a brand? If you're interested in bringing design ideals to life, we'd like to hear from you. FreshBooks is looking for an experienced, creative user experience designer to join our friendly and hard-working team.
FreshBooks is looking for the multi-skilled person who can design a web product to grow a market. You will provide strategic input and support for product and marketing initiatives, be confident crafting great user experiences, redesigning existing features to make them magical, and be happy in a laid-back, professional, focused environment. You need to be an authority at refining marketing creative (web site, promotional materials) and designing products (usability testing, interface design. As an integral part of our small team, you will work closely with our harmless and well-fed web and product developers.
We need you to have
- The ability to talk to and understand your customers' ideal experiences and bring them to life
- Creative product design chops drawing from information architecture, e-learning, and web 2.0 design
- Experience building sites with <div> rather than <table>
- Creative concept development and solution design experience
- Strong visual design and GUI design skills
- Strong skills in the usual tools: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, FTP programs, brainpower, pencils, etc.
- Excellent writing skills
We hope you have
- Brand development experience
- Knowledge of Web 2.0
- Strong knowledge of current online trends and technology
- Experience with multivariate and A/B testing
- A hankering to blog
FreshBooks has been helping our clients take the pain out of invoicing since 2000. A software service dedicated to our customers, we see design as way to establish leadership in the marketplace â€“ that's why we want you. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and the possibility of stock options. We keep regular working hours that don't involve sleep loss, in a casual yet innovative small business environment.
Please send your resume and portfolio or URLs to [email protected]. We regret we are unable to offer sponsorship to work in Canada at this time.