Front-end development of highly-interactive, customer-focused, and design-oriented websites and web applications.
- Detailâ€“oriented with keen eye on design, usability and user experience elements
- 3-5 years experience in front-end web development with solid background in UI development, object-oriented development, cross-browsers compatibility and W3C compliance. Knowledge of SEO best-practices is a plus.
- Ability to work and interact with a remote design team
- Strong knowledge in PHP and familiarity with MySQL
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows or Mac OSX
- Experience in developing CMS and user-drive content applications is a plus
- Hands-on knowledge in graphics programs like PhotoShop and Illustrator is a plus
To apply please send resumes to [email protected]
ZipLocal is a powerful online business directory that brings buyers and sellers togetherâ€¦ quickly, simply, and effectively. Formed in 2006 from the merger of Zip411, redToronto, and redMississauga we’re Canada’s second largest online local directory with an average of over a million unique users monthly. Our user-focused site design and flexible search functionality give our users relevant, reliable, local search results that save them time.
At ZipLocal we are building an environment that encourages innovation and industry-leading solutions through collaboration and continuous improvement in all areas of our operation. We encourage the exceptional and foster ongoing skills development for all team members.
And while we’re working hard to be the best we’re also having a lot of fun in the process. Together we’ve created an atmosphere that’s a hybrid of entrepreneurial, corporate, and non-traditional approaches.