A real revolution is happening in the way organizations engage with their customers which is pushing market research to become more captivating and Vision Critical, a BC-based technology company, is leading the charge. Vision Critical is the world’s leader in providing the technology and expertise to help companies recruit, engage and learn more from their own customers.
Vision Critical’s marquee customers include top 500 companies within their industries: MuchMusic, Nestle, Indigo, Virgin Mobile, Stop & Shop, Bloomingdales, NHL, Baby Einstein and Sirius Satellite Radio. Our technology has been awarded Microsoft Gold Certification and talked about in business magazines like Fast Company and Vancouver Magazine.
Since January of 2006, the employee count has increased over 150% in all areas of the company including departments of: IT, corporate, R&D and client services. We are looking for people with a passion for research, technology and design. Our extreme growth has created an immediate opening for:
PROJECT MANAGER – Fusion
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the activities during the development and delivery of our rich media research solutions to our clients. You will ensure that projects remain on schedule, on budget, and guarantee client satisfaction. We’re looking for a skilled project manager, with a keen ability to balance client demands with internal timelines. You are both diplomatic yet firm. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker who performs well under pressure and is able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Assess client requirements and recommend creative, effective solutions
- Schedule, coordinate and manage internal resources and teams for all projects
- Develop and manage project plans that remain on scope, on time, and on budget
- Communicate with teams on an ongoing basis regarding project status
- Minimum 2 years project management experience in software, web development or web design environments
- Completed a post-secondary diploma or degree, or has relevant business experience
- Professional presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent command of the English language: written, spoken, grammar, writing and mathematical skills for business correspondence and reporting
- Superior team building/relationship management skills including communications to all levels of the organization to ensure support and awareness
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and possess a high degree of tenacity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office