Standout Jobs is a new Montreal-based startup founded by Fred Ngo, Benjamin Yoskovitz and Austin Hill.
- The job market is broken.
- Online job sites don't work.
- Hiring people should be an ongoing process.
- Hiring people is about having conversations not bureaucracy.
Standout Jobs will change the face of recruiting.
But first, we need to build a core team of entrepreneurial-minded people, ready to change the game.
Standout Jobs is hiring a Ruby Guru.
We want to know if you:
- Love Ruby.
- Thoroughly familiar with the Rails framework.
- Believe in clean code, iterative development and quick prototyping.
- Love architecting and designing systems from scratch.
- Have experience launching 1.0 products.
- Have startup experience.
- Won't crumble under pressure.
- Believe in the value of social media and networking, but not the hype.
- Dream of running your own startup someday.
- Believe in giving back, participating in the community and doing good.
How many of your answers were â€œyesâ€?
As our Ruby Guru you'll be a core contributor to the success of Standout Jobs. You'll be building great applications and have a significant role in launching a startup company from the ground up.
Before you send your resume over, ask yourself, â€œHow will I stand out as a Ruby Guru?â€ Then send us what you've got. We want to start a conversation with you and see if you're the perfect person for the job.
Send us your stuff at [email protected]
Note: This is a full-time position in Montreal.