Are you a junior developer eager to get your foot in the door in a thriving company? Momentous is looking for enthusiastic technical resources who are passionate about web development. Your strong creative and technical background will help you excel in this position. You will work as part of a Development team to enhance existing product functionality and to contribute to new projects that integrate into Momentous websites and back-end systems.
- Experience in web programming for an online consumer product or service.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming principles.
- Web application programming experience using Microsoft .Net Visual Studio, particularly ASP.NET preferred.
- Strong knowledge of database programming, particularly using MS SQL Server.
- Data mining and data matching techniques/experience an asset.
- Experience interacting with internal departments to help define and refine product requirements, and then take these requirements through to implementation.
- Able to develop unit testing within your code and to work closely with testers to ensure code works and meets requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment and in communications project coordination and the ability to remain aware of long-term goals while producing immediate solutions.
- Must have a passion for technology and problem solving.
- Excellent team player with the maturity to advocate best practices, while being able to think of and present valid alternative solutions.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience of working with content management systems an asset
Education and Experience
- Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 1-3 years professional web development experience an asset, preferably in e-commerce.
Think you have what it takes? Check out www.momentous.ca/careers.asp to “apply”http://ats.momentous.ca/ats/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=13!